Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Desert War is Looking Good and Grognard-Worthy

Well, pardon my complete lack of situational awareness. But I heard about this one a while back and never followed up. So, here are some screenshots of Desert War's beta.



To be released very soon, this WEGO grand-tactical/operational war game packs some very interesting and grognardy features.



I just wanted to bring this game up into your list of upcoming releases. A more detailed gameplay overview will follow (the game is very well thought and I don't want to botch a blog post by just showing myself moving units around). So stay tuned, please.


And yes, that WEGO controls in the last screenshot are pretty much like the ones in Combat Mission.

Cheers,









1 comment:

Erich said...

This looks awesome. Thanks for the heads up.